Friday, June 27, 2014

Hello Summer

Hey everyone! Today I'm sharing my last 2 projects created for Evalicious. The last few months creating with Eve's products have been fun and I suggest when she has her new dt call in the fall y'all apply!!  

 
One thing I really loved about creating with the Evalicious products for the last few months was that  no matter how old or new the paper I was creating with her product still works, it's like that little black dress. On this layout I used old Sassafras Lass pattern paper.

I had a basic simple design in mind when I started creating this layout. I wanted to stick with just a few colors and I made a I searched through my Evalicious products I pulled all those colors that fell into the the scheme. I'm pretty happy with how it all turned out.  
Thanks for joining me today!

~Mandy 

No comments:

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...